Sniffling through home improvement

Though I am recovering from a nasty cold and we both have a bit of a tingle in the back of our throat, we plan on tackling another home improvement project. This weekend we will rip out the concrete borders around the 2 front flower beads, pull out the 8 huge plants and 1 potato tree that blocks our front living room window and plant some new plants and topiary trees. I am very exctied to do it, since our front yard has bothered me since we bought the house, and it seems to be a slow moving project. This will certainly be progress and hopefully make a substantial curb appeal difference. The only problem will be the freezing weather and the rain....but I don't think anything can deter us.

I will update the progress from this weekend with before and after pictures in a few days.

Wish us luck!!!!

The Writers Blog -- Joanne Nakaya  – (Friday, March 10, 2006)  

Tea is good for a sore throat, and maybe menthelatum for sore muscles. If you gave up in the middle and discarded your raincoat and galoshes you're sure to get a cold ... hot shower, really hot, tea with a shot and honey.

How'd it go?

ThatBeeGirl  – (Friday, March 10, 2006)  

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

ThatBeeGirl  – (Friday, March 10, 2006)  

LUCK!
Crap.
And I told you I wasn't going to leave a comment.

Marcy  – (Saturday, March 11, 2006)  

You guys are insane... lol I mean that in a good way! Good luck with the yard. I'm crossing my fingers against rain for ya.

Post a Comment