Too busy living
I am not even going to acknowledge my lack of urgency in posting that many have reminded me of. Instead I will talk about what we have been up to....
Cyrus and I are both another year older (and wiser?)- Happy Birthday to us! We bought a new car- Willard? the Pilot (the name is still under scrutiny).
We also had a fabulous Halloween party on Saturday night in which "Fandango" and "Cereal Killer" took home the prizes for best costumes. I went as a Geisha and true to our newlywed roots of trying to match Cyrus went as a Sumo wrestler.
Sunday we entertained a friend of mine and her adorable baby at the farmer's market. It was a wonderful walk to and from and there was lots of catching up on gossip and learning (about babies).
Other than that things are the same.....and we like it that way.


Flattering pix of me, gee, thanks!
Also, hangin' wit' Josie was rad, thanks for the invite.
And I'm busy living, too, but blogging keeps me in touch.
With the oh, three readers that note. Ahem.
Updates! Yay! =) Great pics, by the way. I love all the Halloween poses.