Letter Writing
As a child and even as an adult, I loved to get old-fashioned mail. With the recent announcement of the post office ending Saturday delivery and continuing concerns about their business model I can't help but wonder if the reality of inexpensive hand-written letter will soon end. In the meantime though, Sophia has really started to love writing letters. So far she sends them only to a few people outside of our home, but this list is expanding quickly. She sits down at a desk, asks for paper and writes. Her love for this is so great that she asks to look at the card section in Target whenever we go there. So, for Valentine's Day we got her a Villian's notecard set with her Villian's figurine set. These are a few pictures I snapped of her writing before she told me that she was busy writing and it was not picture time.


