Sometimes it pays to be the younger sister


My sister is the best- she is always helping me out with projects, ideas and giving me advice. When I found out I was pregnant she was the first person I told and immediately she starting packing up all my nieces' nursery furniture. When I discovered that I was having a girl she showed up with a mound of clothes that she had kept from my niece......this picture is only clothes for the first 12 months!

Thanks Sis, you are the best!

Marcy  – (Friday, March 21, 2008)  

Soooo... no need to buy little Sophia new clothes. huh? ; )

Benjamin  – (Friday, March 21, 2008)  

Marcy's right... Should we get her power tools instead? Maybe a band saw?

We 4 Bears  – (Friday, March 21, 2008)  

There is more coming....as soon as Dana out grows her NB and 3 month stuff, the good stuff will come your way!

Post a Comment