Sorry girls, he's taken

As I sat in the passenger seat of our car and watched my husband lean over a diary case scratching his head in search of a drumstick, trying to meet a craving I had, I realized that he is the greatest guy ever! This on top of pumping gas for my car.

In other news I had the first person I don't know notice that I am pregnant. A former employee who always calls me for information showed up today to ask me a question. I went to meet with him and after talking for a few minutes he looked down to get me a new business card from his wallet only to see my stomach. He said, "Oh you are going to have an addition to the T family?" I answered yes, a little girl. You have to picture him to really get this conversation- he is an adorable older Italian man, so you have to imagine this conversation with his accent. He congratulated me and as he started to leave he turned and asked what is my daughter's name would be. I told him Sophia and he said "...what a perfect name- it means wisdom." It was a moment that will always bring a smile to my face.

Post a Comment