Curl - churl -- pout that lip


Sophia does the most amazing thing with her little lower lip. It quivers, it pouts, it pokes out. It is just the cutest frown you have ever seen. It melts my heart each time I see it. That said, it is often fleeting and we are yet to get a good picture of it. Here you can see me doing my best impression. We will keep trying as once you see this pout, you too will know that it is all about the pout to brag about!
Posted by Picasa

Marcy  – (Wednesday, October 29, 2008)  

I haven't seen Donovan's pout in a while... and I think I might have a picture of it somewhere, but I'm not sure. As you said, it's always fleeting and so hard to capture. And it's never a good thing as usually comes seconds before a big scream but oh my goodness is it adorable!!

Sophia was amazing the other day, kicking her legs up in the air and everything! It's so so fun watching them learn new things. =)

Post a Comment