New Addition to the Household?

  Posted by Picasa

Lisa  – (Thursday, May 04, 2006)  

Who is this little furball? =)

Marcy  – (Saturday, May 06, 2006)  

Aww she's cute!!!

You guys should so keep her. Cyrus always has so much fun playing with our cats. Besides, this might hel y'all slow down a bit. ; )

BTW if you want a vet recommendation the guy we use is awesome. I love him. He's in Milpitas which is a little ways, but I think it's worth it (and that says a lot considering the kitty-meowing-torture I have to endure everytime I put them in the car!)

Sarah and Steve  – (Sunday, May 14, 2006)  

The cat definitely picked the Tabery house hold for a reason. She knows it will always be fed well and loved. You should keep her. Is it a her? Anywho . . . cat's are great, very low maintenance and always around for a good cuddle.

ThatBeeGirl  – (Tuesday, May 16, 2006)  

She's cute!
And you know I dig her name.

Post a Comment