Sugar
The cat has officially adopted us! Originally to be named Tabitha or Simba, depending of if she was a girl or a boy, she is now named Sugar by the neighborhood kids. Long story short is apparently our cat, before showing up on our doorstep the night before we left for Cincinnati, visited many people’s houses and even went to our neighbors- who considered adopting her until they found out that the rescue that they were on the list for had a cat for them.
Sugar is short for sugar cube, since her eyes look like melted sugar caramelized…..or at least that is what the kids say. I think it is true and she is so sweet that we decided that name fit her.
We have officially had her about a week and we are still getting used to the idea of having something in the house that we have to take care of all the time. She has yet to leave, so I think that we are doing an okay job.
Sugar sugar -- makes me want to sing!
She's a mischevious one, that little one!
I think Sugar is adorable!
Does this mean you guys aren't getting a dog anymore?
She is a cutie pie
I give her about 3 months before she's sleeping on the bed with y'all. =P