Beach baby (take 2)

When Sophia was 5 months old we took her to Maui. While she loved the warm weather and has always loved her bath, she did not like the ocean. We had hoped it was because she was so young and was scared of the sound. Turns out we might, meaning so far so good, like the water again. She absolutely looooved Lake Tahoe. She loved the water, the waves, the sand, the sand castle building and the sun. It was so much fun to have her laugh and smile the entire time we were at the lake. Cyrus and I raved to each other how much fun she it is to watch her discover everything and this day was no exception.







ThatBeeGirl  – (Thursday, June 25, 2009)  

it says the video is private.

We 4 Bears  – (Friday, June 26, 2009)  

Yeh...you fixed the video. That video is so cute, I love seeing her splash around. I imagine the water is pretty cold too so good for her.

Meemaw  – (Sunday, June 28, 2009)  

Refer back to these pictures whenever you need a review of how to live with gusto.
Carpi Diem Sophia!

Post a Comment