Car Seat Crusader
This weekend Cyrus installed the car seats for our little one in our cars. As you can see this is no easy task, but it is important to make sure that it is in snugly. Now we just need to have the highway patrol inspect it- since 80% of all car seats are installed incorrectly (though I know that Cyrus probably is part of the other 20%)!
Happy Mother's Day to all the moms and moms-to-be out there!
I remember hearing so much about how tricky car-seat installation can be and how so many car-seats are installed improperly, and then we got ours and the instructions were literally like "loop seat belt through here, and then through there... and DONE!" I'm assuming we did it right since, well, I don't see how else to have done it. Though, of course, we'll just hope it never really needs to get tested out anyway...
30 weeks... you're getting close!!
Yes, definetly have it checked out. And remember, that handle should be down in the back when riding in a car, not upright like it happens to be in the picture.