Cleaner Bill of Health
It has been a week since I was taken off work and I have to say I am starting to settle into a routine. Oddly enough I am actually getting less done in the day than I did when I was working, but that is okay because I am supposed to be resting more than I was before.
Yesterday I had my second non-stress test and I am happy to report that Sophia is doing exactly what she needs to be doing and I am not having any contractions. With that and lower blood pressure my doctor told me I can cancel my second appointment for the week and visit her only once a week. I also get to stop the blood tests for now, which is another relief. Looks like things are getting back to normal- I just need to keep up my regime of lots of resting and down time.
Hi Julia,
glad you got some time to yourself - I didn't realize that you are off already. Lemme know if you want company