That's all she wrote.....

So this morning I had a doctor's appointment to check my blood pressure and it was higher than it was on Friday. The doctor said ok, we have to get this under control now so no more work, doctor's appointments twice a week, weekly blood test and weekly non-stress tests for the baby!

Honestly I am still in shock over what just happened. On Friday I left work for a doctor's appointment with the intention of grabbing some lunch after and getting back to the office only to find that I am now a higher risk pregnancy and in need of bi-weekly doctor's appointments.

So, I sitting here on the couch enjoying my Monday and trying to remember the last time I was home on a Monday without an illness.....I guess it has been too long.

Marcy  – (Monday, May 12, 2008)  

Oh no! I'm sorry. =(

I guess this is Sophia's way of telling you to slow down and enjoy some down time before she arrives?

The 3 of us will be keeping the 3 of you in our thoughts and sending good baby vibes your way!!

ThatBeeGirl  – (Monday, May 12, 2008)  

yikes, all this news is so crazy! i'm just glad both you and sophia are doing well.

We 4 Bears  – (Monday, May 12, 2008)  

I really hope Sophia will be ok, but I am happy that now we can hang out with each other since I am still off of work. That'll be fun.

Karen  – (Monday, May 12, 2008)  

Oy! I hope you and Sophia are doing OK, I'm glad you're spending time away from work to rest.

Post a Comment