Touring L&D

Last night as part of our birth preparation class we visited the labor and delivery section of our hospital. This hospital is state of the art boasting one of the best NICU's in all of Northern California- as nice as it is to hear I hope never to have to visit that area of the second floor.

During the visit my palms were sweating at the thought of being the person in the hospital bed delivering our daughter. I felt much better seeing the Mother and Baby unit for post-delivery- things seemed much more calm there.

Last night we also put together our stroller and it is really cool. Each day we are getting more and more ready for our baby's arrival. Less than 8 weeks left until my due date.

Bello Family  – (Wednesday, May 21, 2008)  

How excitting. I remember our tour when I was pregnant with Gabriella.

Marcy  – (Wednesday, May 21, 2008)  

I remember getting teary-eyed when I glimpsed a new mom with her newborn baby in the postpartum ward when I toured one of the hospitals in town.

Glad to hear you're doing better, keep up the resting! And say hello to little Sophia for us. ; )

Post a Comment